Twin Sharing Accomodation
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
The package costs are inclusive of :
1. Transportation from Rishikesh to Rishikesh .
2. Services of English Speaking trekking guide during the entire trip.
3. Trekking permits & fees on the trek.
4. Portage of camping equipment, food, kitchen equipment on trek.
5. All tourist taxes on the trip.
6. Visit to the entire place as per the itinerary.
Trekking in India Himalayas – Highlight of the trek are:
1. Drive through Ganga and Mandakini Valley all along the Ganges and mandalkini rivers.
2. Visit to Okhimath, the winter seat of lord Kedarnath.
3. Trek to Devriatal, one of the finest high altitude Himalayan Lakes.
4. Trek to Tungnath, one of the highest lord Shiva temple in India.
5. Trek to Chandrashilla, the best ventage point to witness the major peaks of the area e.g NandaDevi, Bander Punch etc.
6. Drive through Kedar nath Musk deer Sanctuary of Nanda Devi National Park, the highest park in India , to encounter rare Himalayan Flora & Fauna.
7. A close encounter with the settlement pattern, dress, jewellery and life style of the mountain people.
* Prices are on per person basis.
* GST is chargeable extra.
Rishikesh / Okhimath / Dogal Bita
Morning after breakfast drive to Okhimath, the winter seat of lord Kedarnath. The entire drive today is along the Ganga, Alaknanda and Mandakini river. We stop at Devprayag, the historical town situated on the banks of for the famous confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda river .We stop at Rudraprayag for lunch. After lunch we drive through the Mandakini Valley along the river . Arrive Okhimath, the winter seat of lord Kedarnath. Visit the temple of Okhimath through the small hill town & Drive to camp at Dogal bitta. Dinner and overnight camp.
Dogal Bitta /Sari /Devriatal /Sari Dogalbitta
Morning after breakfast we drive to SARI, arrive and commence trek to Devriatal, one of the best high altitude Himalayan Lakes. Initially the trek goes through the village trail, giving you a chance to have a close encounter with the settlement pattern, dress, jewellery and life style of the mountain people. Later the trek goes through the thick forest. On the last stretch we come close to the tree line to reach the lake. Enjoy the outstanding view of Greater Himalayan peaks in the lake. Explore the area and trek to Sari, the typical Garhwali mountain village. We join the village women carrying heavy loads of dry leaves for their fields. Trek down to road head drive to camp.
Dogal Bitta/ Chopta/ Tungnath/ Dogal bitta
Morning after breakfast trek to Chopta. After a cup of tea we commence trek to Tungnath. The entire trek is a gradual ascent through the dwarf Rhododendron bushes. One encounters Mt. Chukhmba (A mountain with four Pillars) from different angles. Lunch. Those who are fit enough can climb up to ChandraShilla . Enjoy the 360 degrees of panoramic view of Greater Himalayan Peaks as well as the valley behind. Experience the special vibrations and trek back to camp. Dinner and overnight camp.
Dogal Bitta/ Chopta/ Musk Deer Farm/ Shivpuri/ Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast walk to Kedarnath Musk Deer sanctuary. Arrive and commence drive to Rishikesh. We drive through the thick forests of sanctuary till we reach mandal. Later we drive along the roaring Alaknanda river . Lunch enroute. Arrive Rishikesh. Tour terminates.One can drive to Delhi or board train for Delhi in the evening