Refreshments at the launch site.
Hot Air Ballooning
1. It is fully licensed under an Air Operators Permit (AOP) as issued by the Ministry of Civil Aviation - Government of India.
2. Treks’ n Rapids employ’s highly experienced, internationally licensed Balloon Pilots from Europe, USA, Australia, UK & India.
3. Our Balloon Safari’s are operated under the same international regulations and standards as implemented by EASA, CAA, FAA and CASA.
4. All Balloons and equipment is purchased from the worlds most reputable Balloon Manufacturers in Spain and the UK.
5. Treks’ n Rapids is also a certified Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO) and a Continuing Airworthiness Organisation (CAMO).
1. It has the capacity to fly up to a maximum of 50 passengers (in 4 Balloons) at any one time.
2. Exclusive Charter Flights can also be booked for small groups of between 1-9 people.
3. Balloon sizes range from small, exclusive 3-4 person Balloons, to 8-9 person Balloons and our new Balloon which carry’s up to 24 passengers.
1. Pick-up and drop from hotel.
2. Approximately 60 minutes of flight time.
3. Bottled water will be provided on board and in the vehicles.
4. A First Flight certificate to be presented as a memento after the flight.
We require all passengers to have a basic level of general health and physical well-being, this includes:
1. No recent surgery.
2. No known significant hip, knee, neck or back problems.
3. No recently broken bones.
4. Not currently pregnant.
5. Ability to stand for at least 1 hour without rest.
6. Must be at least 5 years of age.
Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of flight.
Every passenger is comprehensively insured as per international aviation standards.
A copy of our insurance policy can be provided on request.
|Morning-Sunrise||05.45 AM||06.30 AM||05.45 AM|
|Evening-Sunset||No Flights||04.30 PM||No Flights|
* GST is chargeable extra
* Prices are on per person basis.