Guidelines for Passengers :
1. There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
2. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
3. All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
4. At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
5. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
6. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
7. All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
2. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
3. The timings of flying can be postpone subjected to weather conditions.
4. Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
Cancellation Policy :
1. If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:-
- If cancelled before 7 Days from the date Journey--- 20% of amount
- If cancelled between 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey --- 50% of amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount
2. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on
payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
3. BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on.
* Prices are on per person basis.
* GST is chargeable extra.
*The all-inclusive cost for this trip is Rs 160,000+25000 = Rs 185,000/- per person. (Including Royalty Charges)
*Rs 25,000 Royalty charges are need to pay 3 days prior only and this amount is subject to refund after final decision from the Uttarakhand Govt.
Dehradun to Yamunotri
Departure: Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun (0700 AM) Arrival: Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri (0745 AM)
Yamunotri to Gangotri
Departure: Yamontri Helipad (0745 AM) Arrival: Harsil Helipad(0830 AM)
Gangotri to Kedarnath
Departure: Harsil Helipad (0900 AM) Arrival: Kedarnath Helipad(1000 AM)
Kedarnath to Badrinath
Departure: Sersi Helipad, Guptkashi (1000 AM) Arrival: Badrinath Helipad(1100 AM)
Badrinath to Dehradun
Departure: Badrinath Helipad(1130 AM) Arrival: Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun(1230 PM)