From concrete jungles to vineyards, sleep under the stars, breath fresh air, eat healthy local food, and try the famous Indian wines.
Stay in Camps.
All meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Inclusion in Prices
- Stay at the campsite. (Music and Bonfire)
- Winery visits at wine park.
- Grape to Glass session (wine movie/ppt ) certificate for students.
- Dinner (veg / non-veg)
- Lunch (veg/ non-veg)
- Evening tea.
- Morning Breakfast
- 1 complimentary sample wine bottle.
- 1 complimentary mineral water
Conditions and Information-
- Alcohol other than wine is strictly prohibited for drinking age inside Wine Park. ID proof has to be carried.
- Wineries operate from 10 am to 6 pm (closed on dry days). Wine Information Centre remains open as per guest timings.
- We provide warm and extra blankets but we request to carry personal warm clothes such as a sweater, pullover, shawl.
- Carry musical instruments, portable mobile chargers. Charging ports are provided.
- Wine tasting contains only the amount of wine which is considered as tasting parameters for educational purpose, no extra will be served.
- Any damages caused on purpose to the property of wine park shall be reimbursed from the concerned person.
- Best security provided, Groups as per gender will be kept separate, Maintaining group privacy.
- During Sula fest Bookings are non-refundable. For other dates throughout the year, 5 days before the date of booking 100% refundable. Within last 5 days, 75% refundable.
* Prices are on per person basis, for minimum 2 pax.
* GST is chargeable extra.
Arrival/Grape to Glass session
- At 12:30 pm arrival at India's 1st Wine Park and Wine Information Center for lunch.
- At 3 pm to 5 pm Grape to Glass session (Wine movie + Indian wine industry presentation + professional wine tastings + certificate + winery visits at wine park).
- 5 pm to 6 pm winery visits at wine park.
- 7 pm Sunset point at wine park.
- 8 pm onwards Dinner (veg and non-veg ).
- Post dinner - Camping stay (bonfire, music, grape stomping during season, activities).
- Yoga session for those who are interested (not included in the package).
- Breakfast and checkout at 10 am.