From concrete jungles to vineyards, sleep under the stars, breath fresh air, eat healthy local food, and try the famous Indian wines.
- Stay in Camps.
- All meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Wine tasting.
INCLUSION IN PRICES
- Stay at the campsite. (Music and Bonfire)
- Winery visits at wine park.
- Grape to Glass session (wine movie/ppt ) certificate for students.
- Dinner (veg / non-veg)
- Lunch (veg/ non-veg)
- Evening tea.
- Morning Breakfast
- 1 complimentary sample wine bottle.
- 1 complimentary mineral water
Conditions and Information-
- Alcohol other than wine is strictly prohibited for drinking age inside Wine Park. ID proof has to be carried.
- Wineries operate from 10 am to 6 pm (closed on dry days). Wine Information Centre remains open as per guest timings.
- We provide warm and extra blankets but we request to carry personal warm clothes such as a sweater, pullover, shawl.
- Carry musical instruments, portable mobile chargers. Charging ports are provided.
- Wine tasting contains only the amount of wine which is considered as tasting parameters for educational purpose, no extra will be served.
- Any damages caused on purpose to the property of wine park shall be reimbursed from the concerned person.
- Best security provided, Groups as per gender will be kept separate, Maintaining group privacy.
- During Sula fest Bookings are non-refundable. For other dates throughout the year, 5 days before the date of booking 100% refundable. Within last 5 days, 75% refundable.
Arrival/Grape to Glass session
- At 12:30 pm arrival at India's 1st Wine Park and Wine Information Center for lunch.
- At 3 pm to 5 pm Grape to Glass session (Wine movie + Indian wine industry presentation + professional wine tastings + certificate + winery visits at wine park).
- 5 pm to 6 pm winery visits at wine park.
- 7 pm Sunset point at wine park.
- 8 pm onwards Dinner (veg and non-veg ).
- Post dinner - Camping stay (bonfire, music, grape stomping during season, activities).
- Yoga session for those who are interested (not included in the package).
- Breakfast and checkout at 10 am.