Call for price Kerala, popularly also known as God’s own Country is a true paradise for nature lovers. And Kayaking is a wonderful way to explore the backwaters of Kerala and enjoy its breath-taking view. It’s a 4 hours kayaking trip that starts 06:30 am in the morning from keraleeyam lake resort and ends at 10:30 am. It includes paddling across the backwaters, shikara boat ride, sightseeing of actual backwater village, crossing the big lake and breakfast at country side.
Stay is not included in this program
Mineral water and Juice
- Life jacket
- Support Mechanize
- Shikkara boat & Sit on Top Kayaks
- Beginners and advanced kayak
Things To Carry
- A small backpack or day pack with a plastic or water-proof lining
- Comfortable waterproof (Goretex) high-ankle trekking shoes with good grip
- Trekking pole or stick
- Wardrobe essentials like woolen and fleece clothes, synthetic or waterproof trekking pants with inner lining, wind-proof and rain-proof jackets, sunglasses, waterproof gloves, thermal innerwear, down jacket with min 600 fill power rating, Balaclava or woolen cap, scarf or muffler, thick woolen and regular socks, raincoat or ponchos, cap or floppy hat Moisturizer, Sun Screen Lotion, Lip Balm
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Rain cover for bags
- Insulated water bottle and hydration pack (optional)
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Extra Polythene bags
* Prices are on per person basis, for minimum 2 pax.
* GST is chargeable extra.