- Night stay in camps on sharing basis.
- Meals Full Board during trek.
> Highly knowledgeable and experienced English-speaking local guides and trekking staff.
> All camping equipment including state-of-the-art high altitude minus-degree sleeping bags, waterproof tents, comfortable trek mattresses, kitchen tents, dining tents and toilet tent.
> Camping accommodation as per the program
> Freshly cooked delicious multi-cuisine breakfast, lunch and dinner on from Day 1 to Day 8.
> Mule drivers and mules to carry the camping equipment and ration.
> Service Tax of 9%
– Hotel / Homestay at any place
> Any Car / Jeep transfers between Manali – Kaza / Kaza – Kibber / Karzog – Leh / Leh – Manali
– Snacks and beverages that are not mentioned in the list of inclusions.– Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster / breakdown of vehicle / acts of God.
– Anything not mentioned in the “What’s Included” section.