- Accommodation on twin or thrice sharing basis in the tent
- 2 Lunch,2 Dinner and 2 Breakfast
- One trek to billing
Things To Carry
- A small backpack or daypack with a plastic or waterproof lining
- Comfortable high-ankle trekking shoes with good grip
- Wardrobe essentials like woolen and fleece clothes, synthetic or waterproof
trekking pants with inner lining, windproof and rain-proof jackets, sunglasses, waterproof gloves, thermal innerwear, down jacket with min 600 fill power rating, Balaclava or woolen cap, scarf or muffler, thick woolen and regular socks, raincoat or ponchos, cap or floppy hat.
- Moisturizer, Sun Screen Lotion, Lip Balm.
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Rain cover for bags
- Insulated water bottle and hydration pack (optional)
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Extra Polythene bags.
Arrival at Bir
Arrive at Bir.After breakfast proceed to local sight seen
- Baijnath Shiva Temple
Trekking (Bir to Billing 9 KM trek)
Wake up call in morning with breakfast and proceed to one activity of trekking (Bir to Billing 9 KM trek). At night there is camp with dinner and Bone fire in Billing Valley which is also take Off point of Paragliding.
Again there is wake up call with Breakfast. Now it is time for more fun that is Joy Ride (paragliding). After flight proceed to your destination with unforgettable memories of Camping & paragliding