- Stone and slate spacious, well-lit and air-conditioned cottages.
- --large bedroom, private veranda, en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and rain
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Arrival refreshment Fruit Basket/ Cookies Platter
- Wake up tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea and Dinner
- Mineral water in all rooms
Jeep Safari ( Available on additional charges)
All-day Kanha Park Safari ( Available on additional charges)
Day trip to Phen Sanctuary ( Available on additional charges)
Aromatic and Fragrant Trail experience - Accompany trained naturalists on a tour of the local eco-system.
Singinawa Eco restoration walk
Bicycle ride to nearby tribal village
Freeform swimming pool overlooking grasslands
Yoga ( Available on additional charges)
Spa with Indian & Oriental treatments for holistic healing ( Available on additional charges)
Tribal dance performance.
Tribal flutist and other musicians’ performance.
Village market and cattle fair visits.
Visit to the talented potters of Baihar.
- Transfer of guests to and fro from the main lodge if required by eco-friendly carts.
- In house library with a huge collection of Wild-life books
- A fully stocked international bar
- 7-8 different open air dining spaces.
Things to carry
- Comfortable footwear