Stay is not included in this program
Meals not included
- Children under the age of 18 years may not participate in the Activities without their parent / guardian first signing a Disclaimer.
- Children under 16 years must be supervised by a participating parent / guardian customer at all times on the tour, or by an adult with the express authority of the parent / guardian to supervise their child. Minors aged 16-17 years do not need to be supervised by a participating adult customer. A participating adult can supervise a maximum of 11 children per tour / session, subject to the express permission of the parents / guardians of those children.
General information for customers:
- There is no age limit - our oldest zipper was 84 years old!
- Must be reasonably fit & healthy. measuring a minimum of 1.4 meters (4 feet 7 inches) tall, and must weigh less than 115kg (18 stones).
- Must arrive 30 min in advance for safety briefing etc
- What to wear: Strong shoes, trainers or boots – no open-toe sandals, slip-on shoes or high heels please; trousers or shorts – not skirts or saris; avoid short shirts or tops – waists must be covered for the harness to fit comfortably; dress for the weather, in clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty or damaged
- If you arrive late for your session or cancel less than 24 hours before your tour we will regrettably have to charge you the full ticket price as your session could have been utilized by another customer. We’ll try to accommodate you on a different session if there’s space available, but we cannot guarantee you a space
- We are happy to provide a refund for all advance purchase bookings if we receive your cancellation request at least 24 hours before the start of your tour. All cancellations and refunds are subject to a Rs 250 per person cancellation charge
No refund is possible for a cancellation or no-show on the day of the zip tour itself.
- In the event that we decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable
- In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of us and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Flying Fox may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative zip tour dates or a gift voucher by way of compensation.
* Prices are on per person basis, for minimum 2 pax.
* GST is chargeable extra.